£1,000 sign-up fee for direct applicants (t&c's apply)
Who is Positive?
Positive is an award-winning digital agency with a lovely studio in a thriving Bristol location. We take pride in our strong team ethic and believe in having fun in the studio (as well as at the pub!) We work with a rich mix of clients who select us because we get results, we’re exciting to work with and our service levels are second to none.
What’s the role?
As a result of our continued success we are on the look out for a dazzling Creative Director to reinvigorate and lead our creative offering and steer us through an ambitious plan for growth. This will be a pivotal and challenging role in our busy (and growing) studio and will suit either an ambitious Design Director looking for the next challenge or an existing Creative Director looking for a small independent agency where they can really make their mark.
As a Creative Director you will:
Live and breathe digital — truly understand the ever-changing digital landscape and be excited and inspired by the opportunities that exist within it.
Lead (and be part of) the creative team:
- Lead the team — Line management and recruitment of permanent and freelance designers
- Lead the projects — Writing and delivering creative briefs, devising concepts, leading brainstorms, scamping or wireframing ideas, creative direction, managing design phase timescales
- Hands on designer — Still keen to get stuck in and produce stunning creative
- Take responsibility for the quality of our creative output and maintain our reputation for digital excellence
- Be the creative contact for clients
Work closely with the account and planning team
- Deconstruct client briefs and define the approach a project should take
- Input on client digital strategy (covering brand, user and content)
- Confidently lead client workshops and stakeholder research sessions
- Cost and scope the creative phases of projects
Work closely with the business development team:
- Lead our pitch responses from a creative perspective, and present with flair and authority
- Represent creative at creds presentations and new business meetings
- Input on and creatively direct our marketing strategy
- Act as an ambassador for Positive at networking and industry events
- A lover of digital and excited by all it has to offer
- Full of personality, sociable and up for a laugh
- Exciting and ambitious, with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Happy to muck in and do more than just the necessary
- All about the attention to detail
- Bursting with ideas, highly creative, inspiring
- Brave and innovative, with the desire to do things differently
- Unflappable / professional / calm under pressure
- Minimum of three years experience as a Design Director (or equivalent role) in a digital agency, with a proven track record and previous clients who can vouch for your ability
- Experience of leading large-scale web and mobile sites and integrated digital campaigns
- Experience of leading and winning pitches
45-55K (depending on experience)
Please send your CV and covering letter to Mike Jenkins, Managing Director email@example.com