Creating a tailored cross-platform experience leads
to immediate results
The site had clear objectives from the outset and in the first quarter following launch, achieved fantastic results.
To increase the use of Send a Cow’s education materials:
- +78% Resource downloads (from 2,800 to 5,000 p/month)
- +60% Speaker requests (to approx 50-80 p/month)
- +150% Physical resource orders (from 40 to 100 p/month)
- 140 LFA e-newsletter sign-ups p/month on average
- 100% Positive user feedback on the usability of the site – from NQTs to over 60s
To become known as a destination for African educational resources:
- +100% Site visits (from 10,792 to 21,653)
- +102% Unique visitors (from 10,738 to 21,735)
- +37% Percentage of return visitors (from 16.6% to 22.7%)
- LFA Tweeted by notable educational voices, TES Science, British Science Association, Go-Givers, Practical Action and Global Education Initiative
- Skype Classroom made contact about the possibility of sponsorship
A key organisational objective for Send a Cow is to become known as an authority on African rural development issues. The aim of their educational site is to supply quality resources to primary school teachers and support this objective.
Our aim was to re-launch the site and create an innovative resource that is a pleasure to use across a huge range of devices, containing genuinely useful high-quality content.
We conducted qualitative research into the online needs of the target audience so every detail of the experience could be thoroughly considered across mobile, tablet, desktop and whiteboard.
Time-poor or non-technical teachers need to find quality content quickly and easily (and if they do, they’ll recommend the resource to others).
“I am always impressed by Positive’s thorough approach and their ability to think and plan strategically. With the LFA site, Positive have been great at understanding the specific market and have handled the project in a truly bespoke way, whilst keeping half an eye on our wider organisational strategy. This big picture approach is something that helps projects and strategy come together. I would whole-heartedly recommend them!”
John Cleverley, Education Manager, Send a Cow